Become an exhibitor at Ports® ‘25. Put your name and your company’s innovative products and services in the spotlight in our busy exhibit hall. Over 900 attendees from more than 27 countries are expected to attend!
- Show them who you are
- Tell them what you do
- Sell them what they need
Here’s what you gain as an exhibitor offering your specialized expertise and products to help coastal engineers produce projects for a sustainable future:
- One full registration, which permits the registrant access to all conference sessions and functions
- One exhibit only registration, which permits the registrant access to exhibit hall functions only
- Dedicated exhibit hall time with qualified buyers
- Exposure at all events in the exhibit hall:
- Sunday ice breaker welcome reception
- Monday lunch
- Wednesday lunch
- All morning and afternoon breaks
- Recognition in the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Final Program – 100% payment received by Wednesday, April 2, 2025
- 25-word product description of your organization or products received by Wednesday, March 19, 2025
- The conference website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by the deadline.
- A pre-and post- Ports® ‘25 Conference attendee list provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of conference registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are not included per the request of ASCE members.
Before Tuesday, February 18, 2025:
- Inline booth price – $2,995 10’ x 10’ booth
- Corner booth price – $3,395 10’ x 10’ booth
Wednesday, February 19, 2025 or later:
- Inline booth price – $3,395 10’ x 10’ booth
- Corner booth price – $3,895 10’ x 10’ booth
10’x10’ Booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
- One trash can
- One ID sign
Payment of Exhibit Space
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/ Ports ‘25 Exhibits, if mailed before Monday, February 10, 2025. All space must be paid in full by Monday, March 10, 2025. After that date, all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale. Contracts submitted after March 10, 2025, must be accompanied by payment in full. Set-up is prohibited until booth space is paid in full.
Exhibit Cancellation Policy
Cancellation notification must be submitted in writing to ASCE Show Management. A refund of the total amount paid less a $100.00 processing fee per 10’x10’ reserved space will be made if cancellation is received before Thursday, April 10, 2025. No refunds will be made for cancellations received on or after Thursday, April 10, 2025.
Assignment of Exhibit Space
Space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order received. If your choice of space is not available, the closest space to your original selection will be assigned. No guarantees are made in respect to booth location.
Exhibitors will be notified of their space location no later than (3) three months prior to the conference. Complete the contract enclosed with the prospectus or download the contract at www.portsconference.org and click on exhibits.
The exhibitor shall not reassign, sublease or share assigned exhibit space with any person, firm, or other entity and agrees not to exhibit, advertise, or offer for sale goods other than those manufactured or sold by the exhibitor in the regular course of business, without notification to and approval of ASCE show management.