Become an exhibitor at PORTS® ‘22. Put your name and your company’s innovative products and services in the spotlight in our busy exhibit hall. Over 900 attendees from more than 27 countries are expected to attend!
- Show them who you are
- Tell them what you do
- Sell them what they need
For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154.
Here’s what you gain as an exhibitor offering your specialized expertise and products to help coastal engineers produce projects for a sustainable future:
- One Full Registration, which permits the registrant access to all conference sessions and functions
- One Exhibit Only Registration, which permits the registrant access to Exhibit Hall functions only
- 25 hours of open Exhibit Hall time with qualified buyers
- Exposure at all events in the Exhibit Hall:
- Sunday Ice Breaker Welcome Reception
- Monday lunch
- Wednesday lunch
- All morning and afternoon breaks
- Recognition in the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Final Program – 100 percent payment received by August 1, 2022
- 25-word product description of your organization or products received by August 1, 2022
- Conference Mobile Application
- The conference website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by the deadline.
- A pre-and post- PORTS® ‘22 Conference attendee list provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of conference registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are not included per the request of ASCE members.
- Inline booth price – $2,995 10’ x 10’ booth
- Premium booth price – $3,395 10’ x 10’ booth
- Corner booth price – $3,795 10’ x 10’ booth
10’x10’ Booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
- One trash can
- One ID sign