Here’s what you gain as an exhibitor offering your specialized expertise and products to help coastal engineers produce projects for a sustainable future:
- One Full Registration, which permits the registrant access to all conference sessions and functions
- One Exhibit Only Registration, which permits the registrant access to Exhibit Hall functions only
- Up to two Exhibit Hall Personnel Registrations at the discounted rate of $300 each if registered 30 days in advance of the conference or $400 each if purchased less than 30 days in advance of the conference, which permits the registrant access to Exhibit Hall functions only.
- 25 hours of open Exhibit Hall time with qualified buyers
- Exposure at all events in the Exhibit Hall:
- Sunday Ice Breaker Welcome Reception
- Monday Lunch
- Wednesday Lunch
- All Morning and Afternoon Breaks
- Recognition in the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program – 50 percent deposit received by March 18, 2019
- Final Program – 100 percent payment received by August 1, 2019
- 25-word product description of your organization or products received by August 1, 2019
- Conference Mobile Application
- Conference website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline.
- A pre- and post- PORTS ‘19 Conference attendee list, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of conference registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are not included per the request of ASCE members.
10’x10’ Booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6’ skirted table
- Two chairs
- One trash can
- One ID sign
Before March 18, 2019
- Inline booth price –$2,495 for a 10’ x 10’ booth
- Corner booth price – $2,795 for a 10’ x 10’ booth
After March 18, 2019
- Inline booth price – $2,895 for a 10’ x 10’ booth
- Corner booth price – $3,195 for a 10’ x 10’ booth
View the prospectus for more information regarding exhibiting at PORTS '19.