PORTS '22 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time young engineer or a veteran PORTS attendee: keynote plenary lectures, round-table discussions, invited panels, research paper presentations, a poster session, short courses, demonstrations, and networking events.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Leaders in the Ports industry share lessons-learned, port innovations, advancements in technology, and best practices.
- Discussions range from planning to management to design to construction to total life cycle topics.
- Networking with owners, government agencies, and private industry from both the Deepwater and Inland Port communities.
- Topics suitable for both students & younger members as well as seasoned professionals.
- Honolulu in the fall is perfect for learning, networking, and fun.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template to request approval for your attendance.
- Public Sector Request Letter: Download and customize this template to request approval for your attendance.